Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Well...I have wanted to start one of these things for a few months now. I finally have enough homework piled up that I need to do something to make me feel better, so I figured that now was as good a time as any. This blog will probably contain circular rants, stupid observations, and terribly horrible poetry (sorry).
I decided to name it Stepping Stones because I am hoping that it will record my discoveries, trials, failures, and triumphs in my spiritual walk…and stuff like that. Oh, you might be wondering about the URL, chungtard is a word that my brothers, the neighbor boys, and I made up and used frequently. It developed from an ellipsis of Connie Chung and retard. Also chung was used as an expletive i.e. “What the chung?” or “That’s all chunged up.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home