Friday, March 26, 2004

some quotes from break:

"Dan you can stop staring now" --me
"She's a severe hottie" --dan out of character and in a daze

"I just want some ribs" --me

"you guys are always talking about serious ideas, and then one of you will say something like 'then the pope was like, "what's the dealy yo, yo"'" --Mel

"you don't need to sit back there, sit up at one of these nice tables" --a security guard at the Augusta public library to me

"you fell in love with that girl, you freak" --me to dan concerning the 76 girl

"Cope" --Ivan to Mel while throwing a pack of cigarettes at her

"That's the best fire pit I ever dug in fifteen minutes in the dark" --me

"We're at Lowe's buying charcoal, lighter fluid, and an axe, this is awesome" --Ivan

"hahahahahahahahaha" the four of us during The Butterfly Effect, while everyone else in the theater was not laughing

"dude, they had double deuces of old english for 59 cents" --um, me i guess

"Cigs 9.99 per carton" --a billboard

"your back porch smells like pall malls and malt liquor this morning" --maybe me again

"I just worked my ass off fo dem folks, and they only give me a dollar" --IHOP waitress to me (she was a psycho)

"got tin milagrams o' moephine n some good hash from flowda" --a drug dealer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home