Monday, September 01, 2003

Years ago I realized that to me numbers have colors. I never really thought about it, and I guess I just forgot. It's like this:

1=white
2=blue
3=green
4=yellow
5=brown
6=purple, or more like a crimson or a wine
7=black
8=orange
9=red
and 0 of course is clear

The funny part is that one and white are alliterated, two and blue rhyme, three and green have double e's, I rode the number four bus to kindergarten, brown has five letters, crimson like six reminds me of sin, 7 is the number of completeness, eight is round like oranges, and nine...well...I don't know why nine is red. I've decided that the only possibly useful way to use this "talent" of mine is to label all of my shirts and pants with the according number combination, get my mom or some other girl to match them up for me, see if I can decipher a pattern between the numbers, write out a formula, and then... well then I won't care anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home