Thursday, January 22, 2004

I think I may need to lay off the dreams for a while. Yesterday I experienced the most realistic dream of my life. I dreamt that I woke with the alarm at eight, hit the snooze twice, took a shower, got dressed said "ahoy" to Dan (I think). Smoked on the way to class, where all the people walking by me seemed very familiar yet different somehow, and sort of menacing. I went inside and while waiting in the hall remembered thinking this dream is really real. I was the first one to go into class and sat in the middle of the back row, after a little while I noticed that the class was half empty, and everyone was sitting in the front, then the wrong professor came in, and I realized I was in the wrong room and thought this is going to be embarrassing, so I got up walked out of the room and went into the right room next door, and took my usual seat next to Lee and as I began to tell him how I went to the wrong room, I realized that I wasn't dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home