Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I hate you people!!

this morning some of the neighborhood kids were playin' with chalk in the parking lot, most drew hearts, one drew a circle far away from everyone else, and one little girl...



I'm just now getting over a ten day illness. I did not get proper bed rest. I did not take proper forms and doses of medicines. I did not not ride a roller coaster 126 miles per hour vertical to 420 feet then straight down again. I did not not write this post with bleary eyes just because I am using the force-yourself-to-write-you-lazy-bastard approach. I'm in that precarious position of overusing alliteration to express my desire to give up searching for meanings and directions so I can just sit back and watch as the little girl from accross the alley writes, "I hate you people!!" with sidewalk chalk on our parking lot right behind my car.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Bob said...

The obviously solution is to buy some sidewalk chalk of your own and write something in front of her house.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Daniel Silliman said...

The obvious thing to write is "me too!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home