Thursday, March 23, 2006

I need to know how many of you


would come to a

A) party at my parents house on the farm (2 hrs. away) with beer, a bonfire, and possible square dancing and/or live music

1) on the night of (13th)

2) the night after (14th)

3) one week after (20-21st)
graduation


B) campout down by the river (2 hrs. and 5 min. away) with beer, horseshoes, fireworks, kielbasa, a clothesline, and a waterfall

1) same

2) as

3) above


C) buy luke a drink in town because I'm too lazy to leave for kielbasa

5 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all about the following weekend b/c many of my friends (Katherine, Becky, Judith) will probably be having some kind of festivities after graduation. It sounds great, though. Keep me posted.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Daniel Silliman said...

I could probably make it work on the 13th or the 14th.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Will said...

Everyone who does either event at any time will have my jealousy.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Valerie Silliman said...

If Daniel's there, I will be there, if I'm up there at all.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i stay here this summer i'll be around for both weekends, but the 13th or 14th would be best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home