Sunday, September 28, 2003

A Wonderful Weekend
It began with a reading group that was so good I found myself asking, "Why is this free, when classes are not?"
The reading group was followed by a poetry reading that included/climaxed with me reading "The Murder of Words" by the Oxford English Dictionary.
Friday was capped with an umbrella covered stroll in the rain.
Saturday began with a trip to a tourist-trap-pseudo-orchard/cider-press-zoo-thingy that was saved by Linda Lou, or more accurately her truck stop diner.
I also finally got to meet Rachael, and my suspicions concerning her coolness were confirmed. (that means she's cool)
Sunday started of with an awesome instructed Holy Communion,
planting bulbs in the afternoon, then chillin'/studyin'/laughin' w/friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home