Friday, May 07, 2004

Found this note written in what looks like a third grader's cursive:

I, _________ _______ ________, by my signature below, fully agree to spend quality time with my son, _______, during the summer of 2003, to the best of my ability. I will spend as much time with him as practicality and schedule permit, including buy not limited to, the following activities:

1) at least a dozen full-length games of Go
2) Weekly sessions of English vocabulary word study
3) At least one overnight outdoor excursion
4) Discussions on a regular basis concerning history, current events, faith, philosophy, or any other topic deemed appropriate

X_____________________, Mar 26,2003



It was folded up with the words "OFFICIAL DOCUMENT" and discarded in the parking lot just before it rained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home