Sunday, September 16, 2007

Expectant

I don't know what this is anymore. Work has been enjoyable and long lately, making the weeks pass like days. Mary is with child. No, I don't think we are going to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I like surprises. Mary thinks if her grandmother didn't know then why should she? Besides, why not give the little person some privacy?

We like the name Ruth. Mary is due on St. Patrick's Day. If it is a boy, and happens to be born exactly on the due date (I know that is rare.) maybe we will name him Patrick. I like the name Lazarus. Mary likes John Lazarus. I like Oliver, but there is no St. Oliver. We both like Ezra.

We have known about this baby for around two months now. I cannot imagine my life without this child.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Blogger JHitts said...

You could tell people that you named him after the saint but really you just really like Better Than Ezra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home