Sunday, March 30, 2003

Give me this night, give me this hour, give me this minute, this second, this moment, this present, this eternity to worship You, this constant and relentless view of Your face is overwhelming me so much that I cannot see anything else, not even my self. This is bliss. Thou art Love. I want and need someone to love, someone to feel, someone to see, someone to share You with me. I know that You will supply all that I need to live and die. I know that I will be content even if You never present her to me or even if You never let me see…I love You and I want to love not alone, but with someone. Will You help me? Will You give me, so undeserving so self-serving, will You allow me to not be alone for eternity? I know You won’t and I pray You don’t. You are my rest and my sight. You are the my love, my love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home