Thursday, March 13, 2003

Uncut and unedited for your viewing pleasure

Mr. Hugger has been posting some of his old writings, and it got me to thinking about some stream of consciousness sort of stuff I wrote about a month and a half ago. They were always written late at night and with as little thought as possible. Here are two choice ones with the same theme….or at least I think so…


The warmth presses through my palms and into my veins; your life is living in me. I feel the power of your pain as you try to help me. The warmth is as a light that needs no source it is concentrated, yet cannot be tested. I love the way you blush at me shyly. I love the way your eyes speak of sorrow and joy combined. I love your quiet strength and your humble wit. But most of all I love the smile most apparent in your eyes, when you see me coming to you.
You are my true love and in you I may find true solace. It matters not that that solace is in a time ahead, for this love transcends the depths of time. It flies at rest to every corner of my soul at all times every day. You, my true love, are my true solace. May we be together forever? Yes. And for that I rejoice.


This night this music the way she looks at me when I stare a little too long. It all falls away and burns in the fire that lights her face. What a mortal sin it would be to think something else to be more beautiful than the object of this love I am so unworthy to posses! How can I go on in a life so meaningless without my lover! Woe is me to think I should deny it. Woe is me to play the role of defiant. Woe is me for I know not what I do...
The smell of the crackling firewood and the heat on her face conceals her blush and makes me crazy with devotion to the passion of servitude. The fire in her eyes makes her look the most wicked she ever has, yet more innocent than any I will ever behold. The strings of hair gliding down her forehead, evidence that we have been in the mountains for nine days with no shower, yet she is more beautiful than any woman that ever graced the dirt of this land, yet she never ceases to smell of flowers and smiles and sparkles in her eyes… Forget this not: if ever you find a girl that can smile with her eyes, chase her to the moon.

Some pretty weird stuff, huh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home