Monday, March 10, 2003

Sunshine

I was just going quickly type out what was new with me, but I couldn’t. After a minute or two this came out:

Whirlwind of thoughts, and dream of a dream
As cold and clear as water in stream.
The sun arose in early morning,
Lighting the night without a warning.
The warmth rushed through as gentle kiss,
Reminding me of all that I miss.
Swiftly darkness swirled around me…
Naught is left but windy dreams for me.

I didn’t mean to burden you with more of my poetry, but I couldn’t explain it any other way. That’s it. Perhaps I just write poetry to hide my emotions. It seems just the opposite though. It seems as if I communicate better that way. Yes, I know, if my awful poetry is my best medium then you’d hate to see my other stuff. Well…never mind…the sun is shining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home