Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I have been thinking too much. I don’t want to think anymore. It is a burden. It only leads to more thinking, and less answers. How could I ever think I could find answers by thinking? How could I ever put that much trust in my mind? I want to work; I want to run. I want my muscles to ache, not my mind. I want to be tired, but not like this. This isn’t tired; this is a poor excuse for tired. Thinking, not sleeping, it makes me weary, not tired. If I were tired, I would want to sleep, but the bed brings no rest, it only brings weariness. I want to work. I want to run.

3 hours of sleep
6 shots of espresso
9 thousand thoughts
12 hundred weary words
15 times ten miles to home
18 hours of class every week
21 nights since I have had sleep
24 hours in a day, why want more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home